Real-time breach prevention for the world’s most targeted industry
Professional trusted advisor services for affluent private banking entities, HNW individuals, VIPs and trusted partners.
We use the best practices for mitigating risk for the family office.
Security Awareness initiatives can successfully mitigate the biggest security risk in your family office.
Security Awareness should include:
- Frequent, consistent and ever-evolving employee cybersecurity education
- Routine but unannounced penetration testing, particularly for phishing, downloads and telephone exploits
- Understanding and complying with established procedures, which could include everything from sites to avoid or which sanctioned apps or services to use
- Tiered ramification for non-compliance
- Using established best practices and training in the real world
Email is the top attack vector by far for hackers.
Our sound secure email solution includes dedicated, advanced-threat protection capabilities. The type of security offers protection against targeted phishing with malicious attachments and URLs, business email compromise (BEC), as well as impostor-based attacks.
The workhorse of our network security is the SonicWall firewall and serves as the backbone to family office security deployments.
Next-generation firewalls (NFGW) are the massive, foreboding walls that defend your traditional core network. When properly deployed, next-generation firewalls are tremendously successful at stopping known cyberattacks.
SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) cloud sandbox, with Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection, stops unknown and never-before-seen attacks from compromising your network.
If a threat is unknown, the multi-engine technology analyzes the malware until it can render a good or bad verdict — all executed in seconds.
Let us show you how to create path toward a sound, layered cybersecurity posture using a SonicWall Next Generation Firewall.